Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

WE ARE OPEN NOW INTERNATIONALY



Ooooh MY…Imagine all these HOT ladies are SINGLE and DESPERATELY looking for LOVE … Why do you think MEN are avoiding them?


HEAR THIS STORY




Giving You The Best Of Me

Female African 31 Harare High Density
I am a 31yr old Professional Lady based in SA, seeking a God fearing , Financially Stable Man, preferably staying in SA too for a Serious Relationship



Soul Mate Sought

Female African 29
I am a 29 year old single lady with no kids




Life Partner Sought

Female African 27
I am a 27yr old woman. No children yet. Fully employed. Sought is a life partner, location is not a factor. HIV-ve please. I'll consider single parents too. For more details ge...

Queen Seeking Her KING!!!

Female Inter-racial 29



I'm a very down to earth lady who would love to be treated for my worth for I am a queen and if you treat me the right way trust me I'll treat you as the KING you are!!! no chan...FOR THESE AND MORE 

WHATSAPP +263773836668

Post a Comment

0 Comments