Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

We are coming there- Zambian girls


 I have recieved a message that Zimbabwe is full of men, who are caring and not stingy. Where on earth a men can be that free and lovely.
My advisor has convinced me that Zimbabwean men are exellent. Let me give a try.

i need the size, she told me about size, she didnt talk much she just say size.

i read about the Etheopians, and Somalians who are flocking to Zimbabwe. What i need is satisfaction.

I need only one man not many, first you explain on the issue of SIZE.

The entry qualification is just a simple google plus account and we chat.

Waiting for you just drop you email below and i add you

ZIMBABWE A COUNTRY FULL OF MILK AND HONEY 


15 MAY I WILL BE THERE
DROP YOU EMAIL BELOW

Post a Comment

5 Comments