Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

I WILL COME TO ZIMBABWE BY ALL MEANS

Guys what i have head about Zimbabwean men is very astonishing, I regret all my efforts of driving back to Uganda as my visa had expired. I promise i  coming back and this time i will be organised.

Zimbabwean men are lovely and smart, you wont think they are dealing with a foreigner.

They don't treat prostitutes as outcast and they pay up very nice.

Zimbabwe what a free nation to enjoy life. I am very glad to publish that i m  coming and this time i will be organised.
i will try to have a good time table and i will use my own car to go anywhere, i will have an assistant who will show me some nice places and lodges.

My room will be in Hillside and my whats-app number will be out on the day of arrival. Keep on connected i will publish it here.

ZIMBABWEAN MEN I LOVE YOU ALL


Post a Comment

1 Comments