Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

ANY ONE WHO CAN SAY I HAVE NEVER BEEN CONNECTED TO MY PARTINER

I m here for evaluation, wherever you are i want to know, for the past week i have managed to connect more than 200 couples.
No I want to know even one person who can say, "I never got a connection from this site"

Show by commenting bellow.
I need to connect you as soon as possible. I have 300 men waiting for serious ladies.

Ladies you are becoming unbecoming, i have several reports that you are asking for bus fare from Chinhoyi, Gweru Kwekwe and Kadoma for a man in Kariba Mutoko Or Mutare.

I m taking this opportunity to say, if you feel you are serious and you are after love not money.

Show by commenting below, if you are  ready for dating.

If you need a real man who is ready for marriage, just take this opportunity to send a message to this number

Please send


  1. age 
  2. sex 
  3. place
  4. name 


to

+263773836668

And we connect you instantly

Platform open for serious ladies first

Post a Comment

0 Comments